She is 40 years in the industry. For more than 24 years she has been associated with Weco-Travel.
Her contribution to MICE Industry:
- President of Site Poland Association
- Member of the Business Council of SGTiH Vistula
- Member of Associations and Organizations: SOIT, Meetings & Events Industry Council Tugether
Her portfolio includes hundreds of completed Incentive projects, conferences and presentations. She has extensive knowledge of business travel and MICE industry.
She has been nominated for awards several times: MICE Personality of the Year , MP Power 12. Winner of MP Power 12 / 2017 and 2020 – in Incentive Agency category.
She actively works for the development and professionalisation of the industry at local market as well takes part in different industry events,
She has initiated Destination Poland, the project dedicated for Incoming Industry to Poland, and “Our impact on people society and the planet” the project focused on CSR and sustainability both led by Site Poland.
She is also co-creator of Young Leaders program designed by Site Poland and addressed to young people starting their adventure with business tourism.
She loves traveling, discovering new places and meeting interesting people. Raised 3 kids, the best way for her to clear the mind is to work in the garden.
My own enterprise MICE Expert Grazyna Grot-Duziak was founded in September 2022
After fourty years of working in tourism, organizing trips, managing a team and taking care of clients, I decided to leverage my knowledge of tourism in a different way and start my own consulting company .
I believe that my experience from numerous travels , activities in various organizations and knowledge of the Polish market, as well as my commitment and loyalty will be appreciated in the new chapter of my professional life.
– overseas representation of destinations and businesses;
– partnering with DMCs and hotels in design and execution of the destination marketing strategy;
– organization of events, social media, articles, newsletters;
– organisation of virtual and on-site sales meetings;
– advice on partner selection;
– business breakfasts, workshops, representation on fairs;
– speaking at the industry events;
– keynotes, discussion panels;
– moderating and hosting.