Who we are?
The SITE Poland Association – brings together representatives of the business tourism industry in Poland as part of a global non-profit organization. It is also a non-commercial industry partner, and a representative of representatives of this industry from Europe, where SITE local branches have not yet been created.
SITE Poland invite to co-operate professionals from various fields who work together on the quality of the incentive travel industry, taking care of its development and professionalization.
- We discuss and solve the issues and problems in our sector.
- We use the synergies offered by various incentive market stakeholders.
- We share experiences and inspire each other.
- We have easier access to other markets.
- We create a valuable and recognizable Polish market.
- TOGETHER we have a greater impact on lawmaking and ethical practices in business.
The basic goal of SITE Poland is to work for comprehensive development and promotion of incentive travel as an effective marketing tool supporting sales and developing motivation. The parallel goal is to raise the standards of business ethics and professional work in this field.
Poland is a leader in Central Europe and is distinguished by a high level of innovation in the incentive travel services industry. Our market is strong thanks to high professionalism and be well organized by local and international associations.