Young Leaders Program of SITE Poland
Site Young Leaders Poland’s mission is to create a strong group of people who will become leaders not only within the SITE Poland branch, but also in the entire industry.
SITE Young Leaders Program participants will have the opportunity to:
- consciously shape your professional and personal development
- improve leadership competences with the support and guidance of mentors, leaders in the incentive travel industry
- Learn at the local and global level
- establish contacts and building relationships in the incentive travel industry with professionals around the world
- independently run projects related to expanding knowledge and practice in the area of incentives
- Participate in industry meetings and fam trips
More information: https://www.siteglobal.com/youngleaders
Connecting Young Professionals in the Incentive Travel Industry
We invite young people, who want to actively engage in the activities of the association, who are less than 35 years old and have a maximum of 2 years of professional experience in the incentive and business travel industry, as well as university students, who study tourism.
- To become a member of Site Poland, you must sign up via the website https://www.siteglobal.com/page/join-site and report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment for YL internship program for 2021 is now closed.
There is a possibility to join the program till 15.04.2021, the condition is Site Poland membership.